Jim Sipalas Kia - Review about Jim Sapala Kia Car Trade In from Washington, District Of Columbia

I was just there and they gave a complete runaround when it came to their your trade is worth at least 5,000.00 guaranteed advisement.They tried to say it was for only the cars advertised, when it clearly didn't say that.

I told Jimmy Houston that's false advertising. And they tried to get with a 19 percent interest rate. That's seriously unreasonable for a brand new car. They tried to sell a 18,000 dollar Soul that was class 2 fire damaged for 18,000 dollars and claim it was 22,000 dollars marked down to 18,000 dollars for a fire damaged Soul.

I took my title and left.The problem with them is they think every person that comes in there is a unlearned ignorant person that doesn't pay attention.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Jim Sapala Kia Car Trade In
Review category
review #691823 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jim Sipalas Kia? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 30, 2015 #1027506

Their seriously good at that, pulling fast ones, that those people that aren't paying attention end up seriously ripped off in the end. I was one of the victims, sounds like you did the smart move. James Houston was the salesman that dealt with me as well from another dealership. I paid 3 years on a loan and wasn't even close to paying it off. He conned me into paying 500 dollars a month for 6 years on a 18,000 dollar car!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.