Jim Sipalas Kia - Lack of communication

2.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

my wife and i did a credit app there and i told them before we come all the way down there, to let us know if we were approved they had all the information. income weekly to bi-weekly pay i mean everything,

needless to say we were told to come on down we can finalize the deal today.

we arrived about 9 in the morning and they seem to have forgotten we were even there. by the way the dealer we talked to and test drove a car with was not the same guy that waited on us when we got there. i talked to the original sales person about our appointment he did not tell that he would be off. so we had to deal with a sales person that did not have our paper work and expected us to do it all over again, and we did.

so why waiting on the response its liked that they forgotten us again and then finally we walked out, never to hear from them again.

we are still in search of another car. that was last october 2018

Preferred solution: let the customer know if their approved or not before making them wait unattended.

I didn't like: Changing sales person.

Comments

Kia ignored my wife while the salesmen dickered over whose turn it was to go to lunch first. Then the fellow who finally did acknowledge her wanted to speak "with her husband".

I absolutely hate buying cars and instruct my wife to find what she wants and won't go near a dealership unless I absolutely must. Needless to say she walked (over to the Volvo dealership) and took care of business promptly, politely, correctly and in an atmosphere of customer service.

The car is great, the dealership very good, service grade A. Kia, you blew it forever with us.

Jim Sipalas Kia in West Chester, Pennsylvania - They lie about financing/ pay off

4.2
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I purchased my 2nd Kia from them because I did feel they were trustworthy. I have no problems with the salesman or manager Tom - the the finance officer Rich is a liar.

They convinced me to sign up for financing - even though I just wnated to pay cash for the car - saying I'd qualify for additional discounts.

First he tried to pad the bill an additional $400.oo until I questioned it .

Then he got mad and very short when he was caught in the lie.

Then I said " can I just sign the papers and give you a check for the balance right now?".

He said "no...you have to wait for your first statement to come in".

I did...and it had $100.oo interest added onto it .

I called KIA financing and they said " no...you could have paid that on the spot. I dont know why he told you that you cold not."

How many people have been ripped off?

Product or Service Mentioned: Jim Sipalas Kia Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: my $100 back.

I liked: Tom manager, Dan salesman, Soul, Friendly.

I didn't like: Finance officer.

Comments

I can bet she is telling the truth, how did that 2016 Kia Serento end up in front of our house in the middle of the night? Yesterday we stopped in to get our service plan refund back and was assured there is all new staff and Tom, Rich & Jeramy were arrested and are in jail for the stuff they pulled on people and none of the locals will deal there. KIA SHOULD HAVE PULLED THERE NAME FROM THE DEALERSHIP

Jim Sipalas Kia - Jim Sapala Kia Car Trade In Review from Washington, District Of Columbia

3.0

I was just there and they gave a complete runaround when it came to their your trade is worth at least 5,000.00 guaranteed advisement. They tried to say it was for only the cars advertised, when it clearly didn't say that.

I told Jimmy Houston that's false advertising. And they tried to get with a 19 percent interest rate. That's seriously unreasonable for a brand new car. They tried to sell a 18,000 dollar Soul that was class 2 fire damaged for 18,000 dollars and claim it was 22,000 dollars marked down to 18,000 dollars for a fire damaged Soul.

I took my title and left. The problem with them is they think every person that comes in there is a unlearned ignorant person that doesn't pay attention.

Reason of review: False advertising.

I liked: Test drive.

I didn't like: Dishonesty, Overcharging.

Comments

briangarrity74

Their seriously good at that, pulling fast ones, that those people that aren't paying attention end up seriously ripped off in the end. I was one of the victims, sounds like you did the smart move.

James Houston was the salesman that dealt with me as well from another dealership.

I paid 3 years on a loan and wasn't even close to paying it off. He conned me into paying 500 dollars a month for 6 years on a 18,000 dollar car!

Jim Sipalas Kia in Rochester, New York - Jim Sapala In Coatesville, PA is a joke!

My fiance and I were in the market for a new car, since we've had the same one for 10 years and it was breaking down on us. We heard Jim Sapala in coatesville was great at helping couples with not so great credit scores get into semi new cars.

Our sales man Al Dempsky was the worst, slimiest, sales person i've ever met. He was welcoming at first telling us everything we'd want to hear, but hey isn't that almost every sales person? We were surprised when we were approved for an SUV. We had all the money we needed to put down with the exception of having to start a new insurance policy.

We paid the policy, and had about 800 of our 1000 down. The sales man Al told my fiance, since he fixes computers he would pay him the extra 200 to fix his computer. At the time this seemed pretty cool. They signed all the paper work and and had us drive out of the dealer with it.

We were more than happy about this. Once we got home the calls started coming, they were missing this, and missing that, and the bank that was dealing with our loan denied it because the papers were missing. We couldn't just drop everything to go down and get it, because of work. .

When they brought out the car for us to buy it, their "detailing" job was horrible. I asked Al if his dealership would give us a gas voucher since when i bought the car there was less than a quarter tank. He smiled and said of course they do, he would personally make sure it was filled. When I went back to pick it up to take it home there was only a quarter tank of gas....

We finally got it all straightened out and here we are now, less than 2 months later... Our transmission is starting to slip, the seat is broken. We called them this morning to drop if off to have them fix it and they laughed and said we bought it as is and they weren't going to fix anything. I laughed right back at them and said oh yeah well then why is there a 2 yr warranty on my contract???

They then changed their story to oh, yeah we see you have the warranty, give us a chance to talk to the repair center and we'll call you back. well, this place is a joke!

if this doesnt get figured out i'm taking the hit on my credit and just letting this go back. I'm sick of dealing with snakes and these lying sacks of ***!

Comments

We can believe that we looked at a brand new SUV we signed a comment paper to promise to come back and discuss buying it after the test drive the next morning it was in out drive way with a new plate and temp sticker? Most of those employees are now in jail.